Wednesday, March 11, 2009




This Poet i met Last Year Bill Hughes, who i just ran into at a reading at the local university --Surprised me bye giving me a great book when i asked him for one ... Fucking amazing --Vagrancy as it became known is a life changing work-his poetry is like bob dylan who he is greatly influenced by think early dylan and also some rimbaud and kerouac thrown... in But thats a disservice cause bill hughes is truly original i am proud of this poet i have really seen him grow in the last year his poetry is a reason to keep reading in a time of bad poets... Bill if you are out there This is about you for You, He's one of those people i found my self psychically connected too after just once sitting down with him to have coffee it blossomed into a full on association him reading my books and me reading all of his manuscripts... 3 more which we plan to publish--he's a great friend and writer who deserves wide recognition....

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike Begnal said...

bh in full effect...

7:59 PM  
Blogger Che Elias said...

BH is the one Who affects me greatly .. i mean it
I Look forward to mcdateing him in the future

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home