Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I Know that i fail



nothing may come of must of what i do I dont really do anything at all .. watch some strange images and hear odd sounds try to work things out in my life and get nowhere come back to square one but i like doing it ... other people are frustrated a lot of people are bitter ... but i feel .. that i want to do something with my life i mean that
I've tried to for years
I Mean
I've published a lot of peoples book
which
I guess means i opened
a door for them
but i lost a lot of myself in doing so
so it's a double edged sword
Obvious
it's
just true that to gain you have to lose
obviously
I have some friends who dont really feel that
way
and i dont get it
and they frustate me
This is a loop of Frustration

1 Comments:

Blogger William Keckler said...

Froot Loops of frustration are good.

"Figures Eights Before Chow"

was the name of an early aeronautics film.

With cards you had to read.

It was not about skaters trying to please a Chinese Emperor.

Despite what you think.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home