Friday, April 03, 2009

As the same as All the people i Meet


I Think i must have been held under some kind of oppression for the last few weeks thats what Bill Hughes tells me ... I think we saw death together ... I think i saw something that was amazing too ... I think We both saw are Life Flash before us They have just risen up... didnt they say that to Amber Reed... didnt they tell her She's risen up but not against us ... not against us only the same as us aren't we the ones who will Hold you To me Yes We will i think ... I can say that Why Though Amber Reed ....
Why Me ?
I ask
again and again
I ask Dana that too
I Must have
surely
have asked that Question
We
walked
bye that Pond
coverd in mud
saw
the debris strewn in it too
We
Held hands too and thought
I think
We touched on something
that would have been impossible
other wise
I dont Know what the price
is
now
I Knew before
I Think
I am willing to pay it if i havent
Paid it
yet
I at least thought i'd paid it before
but
now
I Know that maybe i hadn't
I think
I Know about fear
that
make s me feel
Closer to Amber Reed
when i think of Fear
When i stand there
and
someone
else
told
it's all so
terrible but it's only one voice speaking
it's
only
one
voice
but is it really You?

1 Comments:

Blogger wrh16 said...

.......reminded me a tha one set a bad times that was started off by when I got a blowdart flew into my sTetson

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home