Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New Work inspired by Amber Reed

Every Man For Himself_ to Amber

I heard You call my name

I wanted to see your face

I Know I can’t now

I Miss when I could

I think of all I’ve lost now

And I feel bad

I feel regret when I do so

And I know

I can’t do much else with myself

I can’t do much else with myself

There’s no time left

There’s no hope for me either

There’s nothing in my life

Now

I think

Then I stop feeling bad for myself

And I love things

I think

I Love you

I remember I used to

Don’t really know you now

I don’t think

I can live in the same way knowing that as I lived before

A more pure

Life

A fear too

Always pushed

Always pushed

The way

They drove me

Away the

Nail

They drove into me

He said

I only heard your voice

I don’t know of anyone

I don’t know of anyone

I only know

You’re the one

I think

Set me free now

I say

But when

I ask you / too

Now know it won’t be in the way that I asked before

I was weak then

I am strong now

I hate
People
Even more though

I feel
Even more disgust

Especially
For men

I just can’t stand to be around them

I want to take them and hurt them

And cut them up

For gods sake

I say

Only make me lay down

This is no way

Out

This is all fake

They hurt you the same as they hurt me

And We

Had in common that it didn’t

Sink in for either of us til a lot later

Never did

I have never known

Anyone

Like you

And how you’ve made me breathe

As I resented you when you were gone

I was only saying to myself

I hate her

I hate
Her

All I really wanted was to have you back

See your face
One last time

Turn around and smile

See you in the dark

But I don’t believe in happiness

God damn it

I have never heard a voice like yours

I have to tell you that they’ve all come at me

Not that they knew me

Or that they knew any better

You’d probably say

Fuck them

Wouldn’t you

Tell them

That they know nothing of me

And that you know I’ll show them what I’m made of

I can do that now

I mean I really can do that

I can show these fucks

Move them up against the wall

I’ll tell them to take a long hard look at me

The fuck me up the ass

They can cut my tongue off

They can cut out both of my eyes

They can screw me in the throat

And castrate me if they want

They won’t kill the inside of you Though

The one you left inside of me

Fuck Them all

Let them do it

I just have to say

That I don’t care

I never did

I never did

In fact I like it now

I wanted to tell you

What I think of now

Is all the men

I can take down with me

And You know the funny thing

There doesn’t seem to be any that are Worth it

No good enemies

No good friends though either

For me

Now

I think

Then I remember that’s just me being bitter

And I am thinking of some other time

When there weren’t any just

He

Who’d pinned us to the

Wall

To

The

Floor

To the whole fucking Planet spinning out of control

Shit

Will you

Just let me cut

My own Throat

Are

You

In

Danger

Anger

Are you

In hate

Like Me

I hate everyone

And him most of all

But

He’s kind of like these

Other

Fuckers

Who I see

All around me

Every day

It’s

Give me this

Give me that

Let me give them some advice

From you

It’s good that they can ask

But they won’t really get what they want that

Way

I don’t think even they know what they need

Do you think

I can bleed a little more

Sit in the dark

Cut my ties

Fall

Fall

Fall

And be reborn

I think

I can

I’ll come back to life

Thru Her Cunt

Her whole

Pussy

Blood and fire

Let it
Smother
Me

Let it eat
Me
Alive

That’s one to go out

Where are you now?

In the field

It was green

You had the building behind you

You’ve

Had

All

Of

Life

You’ve

Had

All

Of

Me

Moreso than

Anyone else has

You

Know

What Else

I

Still

Don’t

Want to

Believe

In hope

33 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

visit and start following my flirting blog at http://daisylacy.blogspot.com/

12:20 PM  
Blogger rain said...

成人卡通片成人卡通bt論壇成人卡通免費線上成人卡通免費直播成人卡通免費線上觀看成人卡通免費試看成人片免費看情色網站免費看性感人妻幹免費看性愛是姿勢圖片免費看性愛線上免費看成人卡通漫畫成人卡通介紹成人卡通下載成人卡通桌布走光視訊走光絲襪走光情色候宮倉井倉井空英文做愛bb做愛3p做愛36招做愛18招做愛18做愛 做愛做艾視訊雪兒視訊號色網視訊色情辣妹視訊貼片視訊貼圖視訊貼圖性愛視訊辣妹電話視訊辣妹遊戲視訊辣妹聊天室視訊辣妹聊天網視訊辣妹網視訊辣妹照片視訊辣妹(限)影片視訊辣妹(限)遊戲視訊辣妹(限)

1:37 AM  
Blogger Christopher said...

Finally Found Your Blog LOL

6:49 PM  
Blogger proswet654 said...

happy new year 2010!!!........................................

9:05 AM  
Blogger 皮東 said...

很喜歡你的blog哦...加油唷 ........................................

3:47 AM  
Blogger stargo said...

希望能有更多心得與我們分享~ ....................................................

5:20 AM  
Blogger 曉豪 said...

彰化聊天室豆豆聊聊天080人聊天室尋夢元聊天性愛性交女優電影王國小2館小小遊戲女性愛技巧女性做愛技巧女性高潮圖女同志天室女同志色圖片情網站女同志色網站女同志區女同志聊天?女同志影片線上看女同動畫女同聊天網女同聊天?女同圖片女身遊戲女性性愛技巧女性高潮用品小可愛圖片小老鼠咆嘯分享論壇小弟影片網小杜情網小肚小野貓貼圖gogogirl視訊美女 網路小說 哈比寬頻成人貼圖區

11:06 PM  
Blogger 麗君 said...

君子如水,隨方就圓,無處不自在。........................................

3:27 AM  
Blogger 羅惠玲 said...

Never put off till tomorrow what may be done today.......................................................

9:37 PM  
Blogger 童紫勳 said...

愛,拆開來是心和受兩個字。用心去接受對方的一切,用心去愛對方的所有。......................................................

9:37 PM  
Blogger 火芬 said...

how do u do?................................................................

5:50 AM  
Blogger RexTemples20144 said...

I do like ur article~!!! ........................................

1:02 PM  
Blogger ElvisS_Scholten0188 said...

非常感謝~3Q~....................................................

4:55 PM  
Blogger 瑋玲 said...

困難要靠自己克服,障礙要靠自己衝破 ..................................................

1:12 PM  
Blogger 致念 said...

一個人的際遇在第一次總是最深刻的,有時候甚至會讓人的心變成永遠的絕緣。......................................................

10:55 PM  
Blogger 韋于倫成 said...

人要先學會做一隻駱駝,然後才能做一隻獅子........................................

5:19 AM  
Blogger 文辰 said...

認清問題就等於已經解決了一半的問題。..................................................

1:43 AM  
Blogger D415_evonN_Risinger0 said...

要像鐵鎚和釘子一樣,永遠向著定點努力。..................................................

12:06 PM  
Blogger 雲亨Ab9雲亨 said...

Subtlety is better than force. ............................................................

10:15 PM  
Blogger pinky said...

出遊不拘名勝,有景就是好的..................................................

11:50 AM  
Blogger 淑貞 said...

愛情是一種發明,需要不斷改良。只是,這種發明和其他發明不一樣,它沒有專利權,隨時會被人搶走。.................................................................

2:10 AM  
Blogger 玫友 said...

來幫推 你個blog影d相真係好靚,係我至愛~.................................................................

3:23 AM  
Blogger 江婷 said...

Pay somebody back in his own coin.....................................................................

9:56 PM  
Blogger 柏強 said...

生存乃是不斷地在內心與靈魂交戰;寫作是坐著審判自己。......................................................................

4:35 AM  
Blogger 靜宸 said...

人有兩眼一舌,是為了觀察倍於說話的緣故。............................................................

9:49 PM  
Blogger 王名仁 said...

向著星球長驅直進的人,反比踟躕在峽路上的人,更容易達到目的。............................................................

9:15 PM  
Blogger 茂慧茂慧 said...

blog不錯唷~我會常常來看的~加油~!! ..................................................................

2:32 AM  
Blogger 原秋原秋 said...

It takes all kinds to make a world.............................................................

2:32 AM  
Blogger 芳容222許林堅林芳容儀 said...

好文章就值得回響,如果可以常常看到您的更新,應該是件很幸福的事情~~............................................................

2:04 AM  
Blogger 吳婷婷 said...

認清問題就等於已經解決了一半的問題。..................................................................

3:59 PM  
Blogger 玉婷良DGFHFJ瑋黃吳 said...

blog有留言互動才好玩~~希望留言能支持您的更新動力!!!............................................................

10:16 PM  
Blogger 水慧 said...

感謝你的分享 好可愛的部落格..................................................................

7:24 AM  
Blogger 雅俊芬凱陳許 said...

知識可以傳授,智慧卻不行。每個人必須成為他自己。. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home