Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New Work inspired by Amber Reed

Every Man For Himself_ to Amber

I heard You call my name

I wanted to see your face

I Know I can’t now

I Miss when I could

I think of all I’ve lost now

And I feel bad

I feel regret when I do so

And I know

I can’t do much else with myself

I can’t do much else with myself

There’s no time left

There’s no hope for me either

There’s nothing in my life

Now

I think

Then I stop feeling bad for myself

And I love things

I think

I Love you

I remember I used to

Don’t really know you now

I don’t think

I can live in the same way knowing that as I lived before

A more pure

Life

A fear too

Always pushed

Always pushed

The way

They drove me

Away the

Nail

They drove into me

He said

I only heard your voice

I don’t know of anyone

I don’t know of anyone

I only know

You’re the one

I think

Set me free now

I say

But when

I ask you / too

Now know it won’t be in the way that I asked before

I was weak then

I am strong now

I hate
People
Even more though

I feel
Even more disgust

Especially
For men

I just can’t stand to be around them

I want to take them and hurt them

And cut them up

For gods sake

I say

Only make me lay down

This is no way

Out

This is all fake

They hurt you the same as they hurt me

And We

Had in common that it didn’t

Sink in for either of us til a lot later

Never did

I have never known

Anyone

Like you

And how you’ve made me breathe

As I resented you when you were gone

I was only saying to myself

I hate her

I hate
Her

All I really wanted was to have you back

See your face
One last time

Turn around and smile

See you in the dark

But I don’t believe in happiness

God damn it

I have never heard a voice like yours

I have to tell you that they’ve all come at me

Not that they knew me

Or that they knew any better

You’d probably say

Fuck them

Wouldn’t you

Tell them

That they know nothing of me

And that you know I’ll show them what I’m made of

I can do that now

I mean I really can do that

I can show these fucks

Move them up against the wall

I’ll tell them to take a long hard look at me

The fuck me up the ass

They can cut my tongue off

They can cut out both of my eyes

They can screw me in the throat

And castrate me if they want

They won’t kill the inside of you Though

The one you left inside of me

Fuck Them all

Let them do it

I just have to say

That I don’t care

I never did

I never did

In fact I like it now

I wanted to tell you

What I think of now

Is all the men

I can take down with me

And You know the funny thing

There doesn’t seem to be any that are Worth it

No good enemies

No good friends though either

For me

Now

I think

Then I remember that’s just me being bitter

And I am thinking of some other time

When there weren’t any just

He

Who’d pinned us to the

Wall

To

The

Floor

To the whole fucking Planet spinning out of control

Shit

Will you

Just let me cut

My own Throat

Are

You

In

Danger

Anger

Are you

In hate

Like Me

I hate everyone

And him most of all

But

He’s kind of like these

Other

Fuckers

Who I see

All around me

Every day

It’s

Give me this

Give me that

Let me give them some advice

From you

It’s good that they can ask

But they won’t really get what they want that

Way

I don’t think even they know what they need

Do you think

I can bleed a little more

Sit in the dark

Cut my ties

Fall

Fall

Fall

And be reborn

I think

I can

I’ll come back to life

Thru Her Cunt

Her whole

Pussy

Blood and fire

Let it
Smother
Me

Let it eat
Me
Alive

That’s one to go out

Where are you now?

In the field

It was green

You had the building behind you

You’ve

Had

All

Of

Life

You’ve

Had

All

Of

Me

Moreso than

Anyone else has

You

Know

What Else

I

Still

Don’t

Want to

Believe

In hope

2 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

visit and start following my flirting blog at http://daisylacy.blogspot.com/

12:20 PM  
Blogger Christopher said...

Finally Found Your Blog LOL

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home