Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Season Cylcle




Another Solstice approaches which Dana Killmeyer Plans to have a party for --entering a new season and two things consistently stay on my mind Amber Reed ... and Robert Bresson--One a great filmmaker whose Singular vision --and meticulous style taught me a lot about the choices i had to make in life, the other a singular female who hung me out to dry to quote kurt cobain but left me with images such as her holding a rose as her brown hair was taken up in a gust of wind--Both of them destroy me and i keep finding similarities to them or i see things i know i know are because them every day in my regular existence --some parts of life you want to do away with and Others you just have to accept as you move on this i have learned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home