Friday, April 03, 2009

She Who is Destroyed


why
is
this pain Just like us for weeks
why
does it linger We can't really say... all the time weeping i felt i think I was weeping or something i wasn't sure though
I can't
remember
Much of anything

I can't remember much of anything at all
At all
I remember
nothing
No
One
but
then i saw her
Face
It wasnt easy
to see it again
and again
why all over
why are these
th e things That alway s destroy me
what do i have to do now
I said
to myself
what does she have to do as well
what
Kind of color destroyed
bye
me
are you Like Light
yes
I said
I am
Like Light
but
then the same as dark
I am
just nothing i think
I think i am just nothing
I mean i know that now
dont i
dont you think

2 Comments:

Blogger wrh16 said...

This one put a Big driving Date, under my skin

1:02 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

I remember that than. I never want to forget.

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home